Organizational Consultant & CoachAbout Me
A ProSci Certified Change Management Practitioner. Change management is the discipline that guides how we prepare, equip and support individuals to successfully adopt change in order to drive organizational success and outcomes in any project, initiative, or in daily operations. This approach, along with our emphasis on relationship-building allows me support groups in their success.
Via a Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Access (IDEA) lens, I create opportunities to increase shared understanding, comfort and trust to engage in these conversations, and ultimately, move the needle on IDEA with your group.
People trust us to adhere to our word.
I believe in being an effective steward of communities, culture, and our planet.
04. Client Value Creation & Social Value
What we do, we do well benifitting both you and the community.
Meeting People Where They Are
“If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” ~African proverb.
About the Founder
"Given a hand. Giving a hand."
I am an immigrant and Indigenous person from El Salvador. When I was 9 years old, I moved to an impoverished community in rural California. My hardworking mother believed that my education was the key to a better life. I benefited from a multitude of supports throughout my educational journey, and my professional career has focused on creating pathways of opportunities for others in the community.
As I work with you, I incorporate my bilingual, bicultural, and rural background to gain insights. Together, we explore practical and effective methods of communicating with a range of stakeholders, building relationships, and identifying opportunities for dynamic partnerships.
Founder & Leader Consultant
Qualifications & Experience
A strategic, well-connected executive with 20 years of experience in nonprofit strategy, business development, community building, program development, and finance.
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Sciences in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Certified Change Management Professional
- Certified Nonprofit Professional
- Certified Nonprofit Board Consulting Professional
- 10 years in philanthropy
- 15 years supporting organizational success
- 10+ years bridging research, evaluation, and practice
- 5 years leading program evaluation studies
I have over a decade of experience in the the public and business sectors. I recognize your challenges and work hand-in-hand with you to find real opportunities for transformation.
Depending on your needs, I may partner with other experts in the field to better serve you. In all cases, you can expect:
- Highly-Experienced Professionals with unmatched operational backgrounds.
- True Team Players who become an integral part of your project team, showing true collaboration and becoming trusted advisors.
- Practical Solutions: In all cases, I am dedicated to delivering practical, data-driven, actionable results that improve operational performance and client experience.
- Sustainable Outcomes: For your organization to adopt new behaviors and practices, you need processes that will evolve with changes in your operations. I work within your organization to create sustainable, scalable and innovative solutions.
Schedule a free 1:1
This is an opportunity to get to know each other and discuss your needs.
Define Project Scope
Having learned about your needs, I will develop a set of recommendations and how I can support those recommendations.
Execute & Monitor
Once we are in agreement on the scope of work, I will work alongside you and your team to execute and manage the scope of work.
What We Can Do For You
I have over a decade of experience in the public and business sectors. I recognize your challenges and work hand-in-hand with you to find real opportunities for transformation.
Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, & Access Workshops
Sessions custom tailored to your groups internal culture and coaching to support your journey to better IDEA practices and norms.
Systems & INfrastructure
It’s the tools and structures that magnify your organization’s productivity.
Assessment & Evaluation
Optimize your data collection to tell better stories about the work your organization is doing.
Governance & Leadership
No matter how sound your management practices are and how dynamic your staff are, you are missing opportunities when your board is underperforming.
Get In Touch
Madison, WI 53719